👋 Hello Blink community!
It’s already October! Want a sneak peek into the latest Blink improvements and integrations? Go check out the Blink documentation site for new tutorials, updates, and maybe even a few hints about upcoming feature releases.
In case you missed anything else, we’ve rounded up all our favorite news, articles, and how-to guides from the last month.
Keep reading for more exciting news from the Blink team ⬇️
🔦 Featured news
- Reducing Your Cloud Costs: An Operational Optimization Guide ✅
Cloud costs are soaring today! That’s why it’s never been more important to have an operational strategy for optimizing your cloud costs. Whether you’re already a FinOps wizard or you’re just starting to evaluate your cloud spend, this helpful cost optimization guide outlines the most common operating expenses and provides you with actionable recommendations to lower your monthly cloud bill. Keep reading the Blink guide to reducing your cloud costs
📚 How-to guides
- Getting a List of "AccessDenied" Events with Users and Source IP Addresses
- Copying an Existing EC2 Instance to Another Region
- Checking that Enhanced Monitoring is Enabled on Your RDS Instances
- How to Find and Remove Old EBS Snapshots
- How to Pause Your AKS Clusters Nightly
- Finding and Removing Unused Azure Virtual Network Gateways
- How to Find and Remove Old Azure Snapshots
Get started with Blink today
Blink helps DevOps, SecOps, and FinOps achieve flow in their everyday work, by making it easy to create automated workflows across the cloud platforms and services they use every day. The impact of adopting a no-code platform like Blink is happier, more productive teams and more reliable, resilient cloud operations.
The best part? The no-code future for cloud operations is available today. Sign up to create a Blink account.