👋 Hello Blink community!
Welcome to all our first-time newsletter subscribers! This July, you may have noticed a brand new blinkops.com website experience. Explore and you’ll find new Use Case pages loaded with information about different Blink automation templates to streamline your everyday CloudOps tasks.
In case you missed anything else, we’ve rounded up all our favorite news, articles, and how-to guides from the last month.
Keep reading for more exciting news from the Blink team ⬇️
🔦 Featured news
- Sign up for Blink Early Access – Available Today! 🚀
Our biggest news this month was a HUGE update to the Blink user interface making it simpler than ever for Blink users to compose no-code/low-code automations. Blink also comes with 300+ automation templates out-of-the-box so you can take action sooner. Sign up today for Blink Early Access
- Fill out this survey to help shape the Blink product roadmap ✅
Help inform the design process around one of the core features of the Blink platform, our automation template library. This is how Blink users will explore and choose from hundreds of no-code/low-code automations to solve their everyday tasks. You can participate by submitting your feedback in this short Google Survey. Learn more in The Ops Community
📚 How-to guides
- Finding and Resizing Amazon EC2 Instances with Low CPU Usage
- Lowering Costs on Long Running AWS EC2 Instances
- Detaching an AWS EC2 Instance from its Auto Scaling Group and Load Balancer
- Finding and Removing Unattached AWS Elastic IP addresses
- Optimizing Costs for Long Running Azure VMs with Reserved Instances
- How to Detect and Remove Unattached Azure Public IP Addresses
- Finding and Resizing Azure Virtual Machines with Low CPU Usage
- Lowering Costs for Long Running GCP Instances with Committed Use Discounts
- How to Pause Your GKE Cluster Nightly
- Finding and Resizing GCP Compute Instances with Low CPU Usage
- Finding and Removing Unattached GCP External IP Addresses
- Using Okta to Validate JumpCloud Installation Compliance
- Checking that Google Workspace Users Have JumpCloud Installed on Work Devices
Get started with Blink today
Blink helps DevOps, SecOps, and SREs achieve flow in their everyday work, by making it easy to create automated workflows across the cloud platforms and services they use every day. The impact of adopting a low-code/no-code platform like Blink is happier, more productive teams and more reliable, resilient cloud operations.
The best part? The low-code/no-code future for cloud operations is available today. Sign up to create a Blink account.