👋 Hello Blink community!
This April was another exciting month for the Blink team, where we welcomed new team members to the Customer Success, Sales, Product, and Engineering orgs. 📈
The Blink team is also hard at work on a 🕵🏽 super secret DevOps community with some awesome partners. Stay tuned for more announcements in the coming weeks!
Keep reading for more exciting news from the Blink team ⬇️
- The Role of No-Code/Low-Code Tooling in DevOps Automation
There are many ways to approach DevOps automation. In this post, Blink Solution Architect Jon Roquelaure explores why more and more cloud engineering teams are turning to no-code/low-code tools to automate their DevOps workflows. Read more about No-code tooling in DevOps automation
- Blink bytes: 30 seconds with new Director of Sales Leor Golan
Blink bytes are short interviews with members of the Blink team. Get to know Blink Director of Sales Leor Golan in this recent blog post. Meet Blink Director of Sales Leor Golan
- Lowering AWS CloudTrail Costs by Removing Redundant Trails
- How to Find EC2 Instances Scheduled To Retire Soon
- Checking S3 Bucket Encryption Compliance Across Your AWS Account
- Enforcing HTTP Redirection Across Your AWS Application Load Balancers
- Securing Publicly Accessible Amazon RDS Snapshots
- Tracking Down Amazon RDS Instances That Are Publicly Accessible
- Using Git Sizer to Inform Your Git Repository Management
Get started with Blink today
Blink helps cloud operations teams achieve flow in their everyday work, by making it easy to create automated workflows across the cloud tools they use every day. The impact of adopting a low-code/no-code platform like Blink is happier, more productive DevOps and SecOps teams and more reliable, resilient cloud operations.
The best part? The low-code/no-code future for cloud operations is available today. Sign up to create a Blink account.