Customer Success Specialist
Manage the onboarding process for new customers and own a proactive approach to drive customer satisfaction and experience.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Drive expansion and adoption of our software and services
- Manage the onboarding process for new customers and own a proactive approach to drive customer satisfaction and experience
- Drive customer adoption, loyalty and expansion
- Provide critical insights to the product team as a means to improve our developing platform.
- Maintain customer health and introduce new, valuable features as they become relevant on the customer journey
- Educate champions and their teams on the value of our product, and help uncover use cases before they become emergencies.
- Build relationships with executive decision-makers.
- Generate trust and credibility at multiple levels in existing accounts after purchase and through the sales cycle.
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, and support team members to foster a strong sense of community and information sharing.
Senior Account Executive
Manage key accounts and be responsible for both acquiring new customers as well expanding and upselling existing accounts.
Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales objectives and quotas
- Manage key accounts and be responsible for both acquiring new customers as well expanding and upselling existing accounts
- Executing the company’s sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales and revenue reports. Own and present an accurate regional forecast
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as an account manager in a relevant space, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Vast knowledge of the relevant space, including but not limited to cloud technologies, DevOps and SecOps operations and challenges
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Advantage: BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
VP of Marketing
Own and execute a complete marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, product positioning and lead generation.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Determine and review marketing budget and resource planning
- Manage analyst relationships and shape a new industry category
- Work closely with the CEO/CTO to increase awareness and customer adoption and execute blogs, events and conferences, Webinars and more.
- Create and maintain a PR strategy, including ongoing relationships with media, industry influencers and formal PR agencies.
- Forecast hiring needs, recruit and manage all marketing resources - internal and outsourced
- Develop, execute and manage demand and lead generation to be followed by customer acquisition and growth efforts
- Enable sales and channels; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- Prior roles as VP Marketing in startups with relevant B2D or PLG strategy
- Proven success designing and executing marketing strategy at early stages
- Significant domain experience in DevOps, SRE or SecOps
- 6+ years of product marketing experience in relevant areas
- 3+ years of startup background and proven success leading marketing strategies in the first two years of product inception
- Must be able to define content and strategy, and drive excellence in execution across multiple domains - PR’s, social media, website, written content, etc
- Confidently and effectively communicate with customers / analysts / partners / influencers
- Familiar with marketing automation tools, CRM and communication platforms
- Power user of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Senior Frontend Developer
Designing and developing user interfaces using best practices as part of the Blink frontend team, reporting to the frontend team leader.
Objectives and responsibilities
- Work as part of a strong, fast-moving team with a “can do” approach
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies
- Develop efficient and reusable components for future use
- Collaborate with product managers, the design team, and the Backend team
- 3+ years experience in web application development in modern frontend web frameworks
- Thorough understanding of React/Angular/VewJS and its core principles
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma
- Experience with common frontend development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and GraphQ
VP of R&D
Promote excellence, execution-driven mentality, and ownership across the R&D team and as a member of the company leadership team.
Responsibilities and Objectives
- Defining R&D strategy and methodologies, optimize the work process and efficiency
- Direct responsibility on the R&D deliveries; high-quality software solutions on tight schedules in a fast-paced environment. Drive the delivery of on-time high-quality projects, including testable, modular, highly scalable, and reusable code, test cases, and documentation.
- Design solutions, evaluate architecture options, set technical direction and quality standards, hands-on guide implementation
- Recruit, develop, and grow talent through effective mentoring, coaching, succession planning, and retention strategies for key talent.
- Previous experience as a VP R&D/Senior Director or equivalent of a 15+ sized organization with multiple teams
- Proven experience in managing the development of multi-components SaaS systems using one of the public clouds
- Strong technical skills with proven cloud experience, preferably AWS
- Experience in advanced development methods and best practices (Agile and others)
- Proven experience in Leading Managers, develop, coach & retain Talents
- Able to demonstrate support for innovation and changes needed to improve the organization’s effectiveness