👋 Hello Blink community!
November arrived quickly! Let’s recap all the articles, tutorials and product news the Blink team shipped last month. For example, did you notice the new Blink Automation Library now has 5000+ pre-built automation packs for common cloud and security tasks?
In case you missed anything else, we’ve rounded up all our favorite news, articles, and how-to guides from the last month.
Keep reading for more exciting news from the Blink team ⬇️
🔦 Featured news
- Operational Excellence in a Cloud-Native World: What is Operational Excellence? 🏆
Today, DevOps, SecOps, and FinOps find themselves crushed under daily work. How do platform teams navigate burnout and overwork to achieve operational excellence? Blink co-founder and CTO, Haviv Rosh, discusses no-code automation and the future of CloudOps. Read more from our CTO Haviv
- Trigger Event-Based Approvals Flows in Blink using HashiCorp Terraform Cloud Run Tasks ✅
This October, we announced a new integration with HashiCorp Terraform Cloud Run Tasks making it easier for you to integrate external services into your IaC workflows. Now, you can trigger Blink automations with events from Terraform using run tasks. Check out the tutorial for more information
- Reducing Your Cloud Costs: An Operational Optimization Guide ⚙️
Cloud costs are soaring today! That’s why it’s never been more important to have an operational strategy for optimizing your cloud costs. Whether you’re already a FinOps wizard or you’re just starting to evaluate your cloud spend, this helpful cost optimization guide outlines the most common operating expenses and provides you with actionable recommendations to lower your monthly cloud bill. Keep reading the Blink guide to reducing your cloud costs
📚 How-to guides
- How to Deactivate a Lost MFA Device for an AWS IAM User
- Switching from gp2 Volumes to gp3 Volumes to Lower AWS EBS Costs
- How to Scale Down AWS EKS Clusters Nightly to Lower EC2 Costs
- How to Enable Additional Context for Microsoft Authenticator MFA Notifications
- How to Enable MFA Number Matching for All Azure Users
Get started with Blink today
Blink helps DevOps, SecOps, and FinOps achieve flow in their everyday work, by making it easy to create automated workflows across the cloud platforms and services they use every day. The impact of adopting a no-code platform like Blink is happier, more productive teams and more reliable, resilient cloud operations.
The best part? The no-code future for cloud operations is available today. Sign up to create a Blink account.